- What is Praulia?
Praulia matches brides with local vendors that meet their style, budget and availability preferences.
- How does it work?
Review the membership options and select the one that best fits your needs. After creating an account, you will be able to select a vendor from 16 categories to request a match. Simply fill out the Praulia Match form with style, budget and availability questions for the desired vendor category. Once you submit your request, we search our database of vetted local businesses to find vendors that are well suited for your wedding team. You will receive your Praulia-approved vendor matches in 7 days or less. If you have any vendor-related questions or issues, you can reach out to your Praulia assistant for help and advice.
- What does Praulia mean?
Great question! Founder Jen Voecks turned to ancient Greek wedding culture and traditions for inspiration and discovered the term Proaulia. Proaulia seemed fitting for our services as it represents the day before wedding preparations. While today we take a little bit more time to prepare for the big day, the purpose of the company resonated with this word and its meaning. And from Proaulia, Praulia was born.
- Why choose Praulia?
If you have been wondering where to find quality vendors that are available and fit your price points, then you are asking the same questions as thousands of other brides.
8 Reasons to Choose Praulia:
- Content that matters. No overwhelming amounts of information covering every possible wedding topic. All of our resources focus on wedding vendors.
- Privacy. We do not share your contact information with vendors, only your wedding details and first name, so vendors know who you are when you reach out to them.
- Promotion Free. We provide you with unbiased wedding advice and vendor selections that put your needs first.
- Efficiency. No more procrastination means that you are more likely have broader vendor options and get things done way ahead of schedule!
- Save Time and Energy. Now you get to spend your valuable time only looking at vendors that match your needs, leaving tons of time for all those Pinterest-inspired projects.
- Quality Assurance. Real local vendors that have been vetted for quality, reliability and care.
- Realizing the Vision. Discover vendors that fit your wedding vision and make your day special.
- YOU. Praulia was formed not only out of love for weddings, but for brides too. We are here to make your life easier and brighter.
- Where does Praulia serve brides?
We currently serve brides in following counties: Dallas, Tarrant, Rockwall, Collin, Denton, Kaufman and Ellis.
- Who can use Praulia?
Anyone can use it! We welcome all and do not discriminate against anyone. The questions are geared toward couples planning a wedding, but it is open to other types of events as well.
- Who are the vendors?
Our vendors are hand-picked local businesses that enjoy weddings and working with brides and grooms. All of our vendors go through an approval process and must meet certain requirements to become Praulia-approved vendors. We want to ensure our brides and grooms get the best and most trusted vendors for their special day.
- What are the vendor categories?
We currently offer vendor matches in the following categories: reception and ceremony venues, photography, videography, caterers, desserts, florists, transportation, music: djs, bands and string quartets, beauty: hair and makeup, officiants and month-of wedding planners.
- What is a vendor match?
A vendor match indicates you will select a vendor category to receive multiple matches. For example, if you would like your vendor match to be florists, you would select florist as the vendor category and then receive up to 10 florist matches.
- How many vendor matches do I receive for each category?
We do not want to overwhelm you with too many vendor matches, so we select up to 10 vendors that best match your wedding criteria. The number of matches you receive will depend on a number of factors including vendors that match your style, budget and availability.
- How do I know which membership plan to choose?
The best way to select a membership plan is to determine how many vendors you would like at your wedding, how much time you have to find your vendors and how much you know about finding vendors. Most couples are brand new to planning a wedding and even if you are not new, you probably still want help with the dirty work. On average, one vendor such as a photographer or venue can take 40 hours or more of research.
- Can I submit more than one request a month?
The monthly membership plan is limited to one request per month. The 6-month and 12-month membership plans can request up to 6 and 12 matches, respectively, at any time.
- What if I don’t like my vendor matches? Is it guaranteed?
We do our best to give you the best experience. If you are not satisfied with your matches, we will do are best to provide you with new matches that better fit your needs.
- How long does it take to receive my vendor matches?
Once you submit your match, it takes 24 hours to process and then we get to work matching you with your vendors, which can take up to 7 days. So, if you submit your match request Monday afternoon, you will receive your matches no later than the following Monday.
- Where can I get technical support?
Please email us at email@example.com for technical support.
If we did not answer your question, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.